Mortgage & Life Protection Insurance
Mortgage & Life Protection insurance is a life insurance policy designed to pay off your mortgage if you die during the term. It runs for the same length of time as your mortgage.
So, if you take out a mortgage over 20 years, your mortgage protection insurance must also be in place for 20 years. If you have a mortgage on your property then the bank will require you to affect mortgage protection insurance.
Mortgage Protection – Upto 15% discount on premiums for the full term
- Completive rates
- Up to 15% discount on premiums for the full term
- Fast underwriting decision
- Online applications
- Convertible mortgage options
Personal Term Protection Cover
Term Life Insurance is life insurance that covers you for a specified and agreed length of time. In the event of death during this time, a cash lump sum will be paid out. This is a low cost way of ensuring your family is financially protected in the event of your premature death. There are additional benefits that can be added to the cover for additional charge to enhance it such as dual life, convertible term, indexation, waiver of premium.
- Up to 15% discount on premiums for the full term of the plan
- Price match to the lowest premium on the market
- Instant Quotation
- Access to Online Application
- Online underwriting
- Receive the original policy document by email
- Access to all insurance companies and product choices